The course proposes a pathway to acquire the necessary skills to accompany neurodivergent people in the process of competence certification, guaranteeing the accessibility of the processes, in the recognition and protection of the person's specificities and needs:
● definition of the objective competences for skills validation;
● preparation of the personal dossier for the certification of competences acquired in formal, non-formal and informal settings
● definition of the assessment process for the elements of competences
● drafting of documentation in compliance with certification standards and procedures.
The training proposal is addressed to:
● applicants with training and/or experience in the context of employment services, targeted insertion and, after the 1st level course for process operators for the skills validations
● social cooperatives
● mediators for the inclusion and support of disabled and/or neurodivergent people in the social, psychological and pedagogical fields who have a projection and interest in working in the context of employment and training services.
Organization of the training
The didactic activity is articulated in moments of theoretical training that will alternate frontal lessons and moments of interactive confrontation. The course comprises four training units organized as follows:
Unit 1: Elements of Neurodiversity and Introduction to Disability Studies and Critical Autism Studies
Unit 2: Comparing neurotypes
Unit 3: Cognitive, sensory, relational variables in the human population
Unit 4: Inclusion, mediation and role contextualisation
Each training unit includes seminars, workshops and added activities of project elaboration and reflective practice with respect to the single participant’s competence profile.
Each participant will submit a final paper and hold an oral interview. In particular, the paper integrates the argumentative dossier developed during the personal/professional portfolio seminars. The oral discussion will allow an in-depth examination of personal reflections on the learning from the training course as a whole. The training course is free and supported by a learning platform with on-demand video records. The final assessment (submission of the final paper + oral interview) is paid.